Republican No More

Once upon a time, I was a good little Republican who voted for George Bush I, Bob Dole and even GWB. Then I got smart. Now I'm just pissed off.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan

I'm fascinating. Enough said.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Lamar! Speaks

Wooohooo! Maybe we don't have two total pinheads. Lamar! Alexander, you remember him, he ran for president a couple of times, spoke out against national ID card gruidelines that the Republicans dropped in a military spending bill. Isn't Bill clever like that? You can bet your bippy he's fuming over his homeboy being the Republican that's causing a stink about it, too. I love it.
Lamar! Gets Pissy Over National IDs

Now, I'd be happier if he'd voted against the bill, but at least it is being discussed instead of slipped under the rug, which is what you just know the intent was until he and the Democrats started complaining.

Can you imagine letting the lovely folks at the DMV making the decisions about our national ID card? I taught a few of those folks at our local office and the idea makes my blood run cold. All it would take is a hot guy and a couple of $20s and Osama could have an ID that said he was Jerry McGuire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home