Republican No More

Once upon a time, I was a good little Republican who voted for George Bush I, Bob Dole and even GWB. Then I got smart. Now I'm just pissed off.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan

I'm fascinating. Enough said.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Justice Redux

Oh, goody! If I get up early enough, I can maybe get a good seat for Justice Sunday II: God Save the United States and this Honorable Court! They'll be filming just up the street in Nashville at Two Rivers Baptist Church.

Insert vomit icon here -------->

I do have to laugh that the senior senator from Tennessee hasn't been asked to speak this time around. It makes me very happy to think of the wailing and gnashing of teeth that must be going on in both camps as a result of the latest pissing mathces that Frist and the FRC are having over stem cells and the like. Frist's presidential dreams are swirling in the bowl and it's just perfectly perfect, if you ask me. That's what happens when one panders to hard to one side for too long. Eventually you have to either give in completely or snap back up before you break. He snapped back to the middle and it's going to cost him. Hugely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home